Introducing the Sleep Well Baby Hammock
The Sleep Well Baby hammock is a revolutionary infant support device that
increases airflow and decreases pressure on your baby. It relieves pressure on your infant, alleviating some of the main causes of flat head syndrome and reflux.
- Adjustable adhering to AAP safe sleep recommendations.
- Sturdy straps easily and securely attach to any standard-sized crib.
- Machine-washable for easy care.
By recreating and mimicking the beneficial properties of the womb, the newborn crib hammock promotes healthy development for babies and recreates the posture they'd be in while in your embrace.
Our customers love it and the great sleep they get knowing their baby is safe and fast asleep too!
Easy set up
- Loosen straps on all four sides and attach to the four corners on your child’s crib.
- Once attached, secure safety strap, pull excess strapping through safety loop, and secure over the male end of the buckle.
- Tighten straps until Crescent Womb is tensioned. Be sure straps are pulled tight, but even, from all four corners. There should be NO SLACK.
- Wrap the excess strapping around the crib rail and use the Velcro ends to self-adhere.
- Once all straps are installed correctly- place infant on back, in center of Crescent Womb, as shown in the images.
Please contact us if you need assistance. We have a dedicated customer support team available via Email.
Orders are typically processed in 1-3 business days. Use the order tracking page for updates. Due to a high demand delivery takes anywhere from 3-15 business days. We do our best to get your products to you as fast as possible.