CLEANS AND DRIES BRUSHES IN SECONDS
Makeup brushes are a breeding ground for bacteria causing spots, irritating skin and worsening wrinkles. A study found 34% of makeup brushes contained more bacteria than the average toilet brush* In shocking results, 44% of women have never washed their brushes, ever!
How should you clean that foundation brush? Professionals recommend cleaning makeup brushes once a week but traditional methods are messy and time consuming leaving brushes wet and unusable for up to hours.
The instant makeup brush cleaner & dryer is an automatic ‘washing machine’ for your brushes, spinning them clean & dry in less than 30 seconds so they are ready to use straight away!
- Washes and Dries Makeup Brushes in under 30 Seconds - No more labouring over hand washing brushes and waiting hours for them to dry. The instant brush cleaner leaves them clean and dry in under 30 seconds, ready to use.
- Works with both synthetic and natural hair brushes - The instant brush cleaner can wash and dry both natural and synthetic hair brushes. Leaving them ready to use straight away.
- Use any cleanser or soap and water - For powder based brushes, we recommend using any soap and water, for any oil based, (foundation, lip stick, mascara) brushes, we recommend you use a cleanser of your choice.
- 8 flexible silicone collars - The range of collars means that there will be a collar to fit all standard style makeup brushes. (Not suitable for double ended or flat brushes).
How it works
Follow the below 5 steps once a week for amazingly clean brushes and healthy skin:
- Select the best fitting collar. There are 8 to choose from.
- Attach the collar to the instant brush cleaner device.
- For water-soluble makeup (for example: blusher, bronzer and loose powder), squeeze a small amount your preferred liquid soap into the bowl. Add water to the bowl until the water level is half the height of the brush bristles. For non-water soluble makeup (for example foundation), add one sachet (10ml) of the Instant Makeup Brush Cleanser into the bowl.
- Softly dunk the brush up and down in the liquid, pressing the brush lightly into the bowl to open the bristles slightly. Whilst gently pressing the brush down in the bowl, switch on the Instant brush cleaner. Slowly move the brush up and down for 10 seconds, keeping the brush underneath the liquid level at all times.
- Gradually lift the spinning brush out of the liquid (but keep inside the bowl) and leave it to spin above the liquid level. As the brush lifts from the dirty liquid, the bristles will splay out and you will see the water/cleanser and dirt being spun out of the brush. Leave the brush spinning above the liquid. After 10 seconds switch off the Instant brush cleaner. Your brush will be clean and dry!
Please contact us if you need assistance. We have a dedicated customer support team available via Email.
Orders are typically processed in 1-3 business days. Use the order tracking page for updates. Due to a high demand delivery takes anywhere from 3-15 business days. We do our best to get your products to you as fast as possible.